Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Sees Pressure
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: NUS) sees pressure. Muddy Waters notes FTC released 200+ pages of complaints last night. Muddy Waters said they are short NUS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nautilus Minerals EGM to Be Held October 26, 2016
- Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) halted for second time on LUDP; Last up 63%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!