Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Sees Pressure
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NYSE: NUS) sees pressure. Muddy Waters notes FTC released 200+ pages of complaints last night. Muddy Waters said they are short NUS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nautilus Completes Assembly of the SSLP and Commences FAT
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Shares Weaken
- U.S.-based stock funds post 5th straight week of withdrawals: Lipper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesMuddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!