Novavax (NVAX) Moves to High on CNBC Highlight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) moves to session highs following CNBC highlighted by Najarian. Shares are up 5.5% to $7.91 on volume that is running 3x the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Pandora (P) calls active
- Options with increasing call volume; CI KKR DYN ETFC MUR CCI WDAY P LOW EBAY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!