Northern Dynasty Minerals (NAK) Shares Trade Strong with Volume
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northern Dynasty Minerals (NYSE: NAK) shares are trading notably higher on volume today. The stock is up over 17 percent with around 5.6 million shares crossing, versus the trailing daily average of 857,500 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Resumes Trading Following LUDP Halt