Netflix (NFLX) Sees Strong Early Gains
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) sees solid early upside. Shares are up 2.8% to $101.27.
Last week there were vague rumors in the market of a Disney takeover.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Neutral
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Stocks with call price movement; BIIB TDG