Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Shares Tick Higher on Positive CHMP Opinion for Lymphoseek
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Navidea Biopharma (NYSE: NAVB) shares are markedly higher amid a positive CHMP opinion on Lymphoseek issued this week. The stock is up nearly 9 percent in premarket trading.
For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: EEM FOXA DISCA VIAB AGN RH SWC DIS
- Ishares Msci Emerging Markets Etf (EEM) January options active
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports