Nasdaq Files for Delisting of SolarCity (SCTY) Shares
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SolarCity (Nasdaq: SCTY) shares are halted early for information. The Nasdaq Stock Market filed a Form 25 with the U.S. SEC on Monday, which is a Notification of Removal from Listing and Registration.
The Nasdaq checked the box for 17 CFR 240.12d2-2(a)(3), which is:
"The instruments representing the securities comprising the entire class have come to evidence, by operation of law or otherwise, other securities in substitution therefor and represent no other right, except, if such be the fact, the right to receive an immediate cash payment (the right of dissenters to receive the appraised or fair value of their holdings shall not prevent the application of this provision)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half