Mylan (MYL) Weakness on Headlines it May Have Misclassified EpiPen Under Medicaid
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) weaker on headlines it may have misclassified EpiPen under medicaid, according to lawmakers - Bloomberg. Shares down 3.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- Bitcoin hits highest levels in almost three years
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit