Microsoft (MSFT) Block Trade of 1.99M Shares Crosses at $29.34/Share
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Bloomberg's First Word reporting on a 1.99 million share block trade in Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) at $29.34. Shares of Microsoft are up 0.5 percent to $29.38 at last check.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Look for Near-Term Upside in Microsoft (MSFT) Shares
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces EUR3.5B, $3.25B Debt Sale
- Questcor (QCOR) Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!