Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit (INTU) September 115 straddle priced for movement of 6.5% into Q4, puts active
- TheStreetSweeper releases cautious reports on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG)
- Workday (WDAY) August weekly volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!