Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Said Paying Near Zero to Accept Cards in Citigroup Deal - Bloomberg (V) (AXP)
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Trovagene (TROV) Rips Higher on PCM Platform Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!