Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Caterpillar (CAT) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 as shares pull back after Einhorn mentions it again as short idea
- Netflix (NFLX) merits a spot in the 'bubble basket', Einhorn Says - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!