Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Kyle Bass Talks up Herbalife (HLF)
- Facebook (FB) Snubbed Again for S&P 500 Inclusion; Shares Tick Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!