Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anacor Pharma (ANAC) Pops Higher; Received Indicative Proposal from Another Party
- Relypsa (RLYP) to Trade Toward Takeover Valuation After Competitor Delay - Mizuho
- Relypsa (RLYP) Surges Higher After AstraZeneca's ZS-9 Receives CRL from FDA