Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Talend S.A (TLND) IPO Opens Up 54%
- AIG (AIG) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
- Stamps.com (STMP) Shorts Cheer Today's Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!