Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Yesterday's Gains
- Net Element (NETE) Amends Loan and Security Agreement, Increasing Time and Amount
- Valeant's (VRX) Improved Credit Outlook Seen as 'Meaningful Positive' at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!