Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Remains Neutral on Michael Kors (KORS) After FOSL's Q1 Report
- Momo Spirits Infect PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals (PTBI)
- Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP), Crestwood Midstream (CMLP) Enter Merger Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!