Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Pressure
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Michael Kors Holdings (NYSE: KORS) seeing mid-day weakness on cautious comments from analysts at Citigroup after checks showed more discounting. Shares down 1.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- SEC Likely to Enact Broader Set of Market Reforms on High Frequency Trading - FBN
- Ebola Stocks on Watch Negative After Lakeland (LAKE) Sells Stock at Steep Discount