Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike (HD) (LOW)
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike: Home Depot (NYSE: HD), Lowes (NYSE: LOW)
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rackspace (RAX) Active on Chatter
- UPDATE: T-Mobile (TMUS) Active on Chatter
- ReachLocal (RLOC) Active, Shares Drop
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!