Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike (HD) (LOW)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike: Home Depot (NYSE: HD), Lowes (NYSE: LOW)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Acacia Communications (ACIA) Mentioned as Short in Lakewood Capital's Q3 Letter - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar (CAT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts into Q4
- Active options: BAC BABA AAPL FB VZ FCX RAD GE AKS QCOM MU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!