Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike (HD) (LOW)
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike: Home Depot (NYSE: HD), Lowes (NYSE: LOW)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron Says Plug Power (PLUG) Fair Value is 50 Cents
- Plug Power (PLUG) Continues to Surge; Shares up 30%
- Other Fuel Cell Names on Watch as Plug Power (PLUG) Collapses Mid-Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!