Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike (HD) (LOW)
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Mediation service says port agreement reached to avert strike: Home Depot (NYSE: HD), Lowes (NYSE: LOW)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Continues Volatile Trading as Shkreli Pulls Shares; Regulators Eye
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Gives Up Some Rumor-Induced Gains
- NYSE says trades in Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) under review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!