Media General (MEG) Sees After-Hours Action
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Media General, Inc. (NYSE: MEG) is seeing some after-hours action. Shares are up 14% to $4.58.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media General (MEG) Acquisition of Lin Media (LIN) Challenged in Antitrust Suit
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) Pares Some Gains Early