Medallion Financial (TAXI) On Watch After NY Taxi Comm Approves Fare Hikes
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: TAXI) could see interest on reports NYC Taxi Commission approves fare hikes. Shares are currently flat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cellectis (CLLS) Hits Session Highs
- Goldman Sachs Comments on Weakness in Airlines, Expects Behavior to Remain Rational (LUV) (AAL) (DAL) (UAL)
- Illumina (ILMN) Gains Fractionally on Index Addition Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!