Medallion Financial (TAXI) On Watch After NY Taxi Comm Approves Fare Hikes
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: TAXI) could see interest on reports NYC Taxi Commission approves fare hikes. Shares are currently flat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) to Acquire Houston, Louisiana Interests from Valero (VLO)
- VIVUS (VVUS), Orexigen (OREX) Active; Amarin (AMRN) Halted for News
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!