Medallion Financial (TAXI) On Watch After NY Taxi Comm Approves Fare Hikes
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/24: (CBDE) (DWCH) (VDSI) Higher; (LMCA) (GPRC) (TSC) Lower
- Zillow (Z) in Talks to Buy Trulia (TRLA) - Bloomberg
- SodaStream (SODA) May be Taken Private - Bloomberg
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: TAXI) could see interest on reports NYC Taxi Commission approves fare hikes. Shares are currently flat.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Ramps Higher
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Gains as Analyst Sees Study 'Success'
- Kandi (KNDI) Targeted by Short Seller
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!