Medallion Financial (TAXI) On Watch After NY Taxi Comm Approves Fare Hikes
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: TAXI) could see interest on reports NYC Taxi Commission approves fare hikes. Shares are currently flat.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Traders Eye Evertec (EVTC) as Shares Hover Around 52-Week Low Levels
- Verastem (VSTM) Comments on WCLC Presentation; Believes Study Met Goals
- Monsanto (MON), Syngenta (SYT) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!