Masimo (MASI) Sinks 7% in Active Trading
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Masimo Corporation (NASDAQ: MASI) is seeing significnat downside early Thursday. Shares last traded down 7% to $19.82 on volume that is already nearly double the norm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masimo PVI® Evaluated in 18-Study Meta-Analysis for Ability to Help Clinicians Assess Fluid Responsiveness
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
- Herbalife shares slump on Nu Skin, Ackman's 'new' information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!