Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) October 70 straddle priced for movement of 9%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Euro Disney S.C.A. and Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Groups Have Agreed to Transfer the Commercial and Operational Management of Villages Nature to Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs, in the
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!