Map Pharma (MAPP) Shares Now Down 30%
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
After an initial move slightly lower, shares of Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) are now down more than 30 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session. The last traded was at $11.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PlasmaTech Biopharmaceuticals (PTBI) Sells 1.25M Common at $8/Share in Private Placement
- UPDATE: Western Union (WU) Halted with News Pending (MGI)
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!