Map Pharma (MAPP) Shares Now Down 30%
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
After an initial move slightly lower, shares of Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) are now down more than 30 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session. The last traded was at $11.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ticks Higher Early Following New Common Stock Buyback Announcement
- UPDATE: Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Trading Paused for Volatility Following Market Chatter
- LINN Energy (LINE) Traders Get Cautious Amid Today's Positive Session
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!