Map Pharma (MAPP) Shares Now Down 30%
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
After an initial move slightly lower, shares of Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) are now down more than 30 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session. The last traded was at $11.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: T-Mobile (TMUS) Active on Chatter
- Apple (AAPL) Slumps Early on Delayed China Entry for iPhone 6/6+
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Sees Intra-Day Slide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!