Map Pharma (MAPP) Shares Now Down 30%
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
After an initial move slightly lower, shares of Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) are now down more than 30 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session. The last traded was at $11.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
- Goodyear Tire (GT), Cooper Tire (CTB) Active; Michelin Posts 2.4% Drop in Q1 Sales, 3.4% Volume Increase
- GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH) Continues Higher Following Positive Analyst Initiation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!