Map Pharma (MAPP) Shares Now Down 30%
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- After-Hours Movers 12/01: (ONDK) (APIC) (ASNA) Higher; (OGXI) (POWL) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
After an initial move slightly lower, shares of Map Pharma (Nasdaq: MAPP) are now down more than 30 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session. The last traded was at $11.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) Looks Into Financing, Sale of Solar Assets - SparkSpread
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- MannKind (MNKD), Geron (GERN) Rise Ahead of ETF Rebalancing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!