Lock-Up, Shmock-Up; Shares of Yelp (YELP) Ramp
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Shares of Yelp, Inc. (NYSE: YELP) just did a 180. After trading lower for days into the IPO lock-up expiration, shares reversed the pre-open swoon and are now up 9 percent. Short covering is being cited for the move.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- UPDATE: Time Warner Cable (TWC) Likely to Accept $150-$160/sh Offer - Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!