LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they remain slightly negative on the session.
Net money flow is $25.4 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.51 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains rather low at 1.58 million shares, or 1.3 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU Likely to Clear Microsoft's (MSFT) Merger with LinkedIn (LNKD) With Conditions - DJ
- Options with increasing volume
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!