LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they remain slightly negative on the session.
Net money flow is $25.4 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.51 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains rather low at 1.58 million shares, or 1.3 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- salesforce.com (CRM) Takeover Target Wish List Exposed in Colin Powell E-Mail Hack
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!