Ligand Pharma (LGND) Gains After Retrophin (RTRX) Announces Positive Sparsentan Phase 2 Data
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Retrophin previously secured a license to sparsentan from Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put as shares near eight year high into Q4
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active on U.S. not satisfied with Walgreens (WBA) plan for Rite Aid deal, Bloomberg reports
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility is at 43 into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!