Liberty Interactive (QVCA) Sees Mid-Day Gains
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ: QVCA) gains mid-day. SI NOTE: Liberty execs are speaking at a conference. Shares are up 3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Holiday Office Party Conumdrum: Women Worry More About The Office Party Than Any Other Holiday Event
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan