Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Sees Strong Trading as Shares Move Off Lows
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $16.4 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at 1.1 percent of float.
Level 3 is down 0.1 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 Opens Asia Pacific DDoS Scrubbing Centers in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Climbs to Session High, Shares Up 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!