Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Sees Strong Trading as Shares Move Off Lows
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $16.4 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at 1.1 percent of float.
Level 3 is down 0.1 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!