Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Sees Strong Trading as Shares Move Off Lows
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $16.4 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 2.8 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at 1.1 percent of float.
Level 3 is down 0.1 percent
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Three Key Takeaways from AWS re:Invent 2016 (Video)
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!