LPL Financial (LPLA) Surges as DOL Fiduciary Rule Likely Delayed or Repealed on Trump Victory
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LPL Financial (NASDAQ: LPLA) is gaining sharply in early trade on the likelihood of a delay or repeal of the DOL's fiduciary rule following a Trump victory. Shares are up 9.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades LPL Investment (LPLA) to Neutral
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Charter (CHTR) call put ratio 15 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!