LPL Financial (LPLA) Surges as DOL Fiduciary Rule Likely Delayed or Repealed on Trump Victory
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LPL Financial (NASDAQ: LPLA) is gaining sharply in early trade on the likelihood of a delay or repeal of the DOL's fiduciary rule following a Trump victory. Shares are up 9.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Express Scripts (ESRX) on Watch Amid Citron Interview