Kite Pharma (KITE) Shares Turn Positive in Late Session
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) shares are seeing a late-day pop higher. The stock is now up 0.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kite Pharma (KITE): China JV Could Bring $140 In Royalties - Maxim
- Canadian Pacific (CP) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into Q4
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!