Kite Pharma (KITE) Shares Turn Positive in Late Session
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Kite Pharma (NASDAQ: KITE) shares are seeing a late-day pop higher. The stock is now up 0.1 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Resorts (MGM) October weekly calls swept up
- NYSE Arca options declares self-help and has suspended routing to NYSE Amex Options
- ROptions with increasing volume: TER MEMP MAS USG RMBS ETN MOMO MAS RMBS