Jumei Int'l (JMEI) Moves to Session Highs with Volume
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jumei Int'l (NYSE: JMEI) shares are ramping to session highs. The stock is up over 13 percent on the session.
Over 2 million shares have already traded today, versus the daily average of about 850,000 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!