Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) on Watch Following Tweet by Shkreli
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) shares were in focus Thursday following a positive mentioned by Martin Shkreli. He thinks shares are worth double the current stock price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- Options with increasing volume: FTI JAZZ GIMO SQM AGEN NBIX JCP TGT CSX DIS
- Barclays Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!