JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets - Bloomberg
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share