JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN), Google, Wal-mart (WMT) Named in Eolas Technologies Patent Suit
- JPMorgan Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Neutral
- ’Tis the Season to Gift Yourself: Americans Find Joy in Gifting Themselves Around the Holidays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!