JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- Market Wrap: May ADP Payroll Additions Edge Views; Trade Gap Narrows in April; Wendy's Gains on Buyback, Revised Outlook
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- Malone Sees Lionsgate (LGF) as Vehicle for Content Deals, Could Acquire Starz (STRZA), Others - WSJ
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Fed's Evans Says Economy Continues to Need Some Accommodation
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Moat Getting 'Wider and Deeper', JP Morgan Says; PT to $75
- Catalent (CTLT) Prices 14M Common Secondary Offering at $29/Share
- Autodesk Prices $750 Million Note Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!