JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN) Ramps Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!