JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
- Stifel Announces Formation of The ECJ Wealth Advisory Group in Palm Beach
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!