JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- S&P, Dow down over 10 percent for the year as Wall Street sinks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
- UPDATE: Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM) - Reuters
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C), Bank of America (BAC) Shares Lower by Over 5% Amid Bank Rout
- JPMorgan Downgrades Wendy's (WEN) to Neutral
- Markit Ltd. (MRKT) Announces Acquisition of Syndicated Loan Technology from J.P. Morgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!