JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chase Celebrates 20th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival With New Events
- BofA CFO's exit tied to desire for top job: sources
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!