JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!