JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Packaging (PKG) in Prelim Evaluation of MLP, Has Engaged Advisors (IP) (RKT)
- UPDATE: Chesapeake Partner's Lerner Likes American, Barnes & Noble, and GenCorp at RH Conference (AAL) (BKS) (GY) (EXP)
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!