JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk (CYBR) Trading Lower Following Palo Alto (PANW) Results Doesn't Make Sense - JPMorgan
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) Surges on 'Table-Pounding' Upgrade
- Oil rally faces resistance above $50 a barrel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!