JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Board Conducts Review of Supervision of Biggest Banks
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Sees Profit Taking after 162% Post-IPO Surge
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Takes Stake in Alibaba (BABA), Groupon (GRPN); Cuts-Out SeaWorld (SEAS) - 13F
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!