JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chase Launches First End-to-End Digital Car-Buying Service for Customers
- Livevol Option Volume above Average Daily Option Volume: NYMX STJ GES BIG WSM ON DG EWY INFY PDCO
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Named Top Defense Pick at JPMorgan; Rating Upgraded to 'Overweight'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!