JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.28; Affirms Plans for Increased Dividend
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Comments in Blog Post
- Wintergreen Advisers Urges All Investors to Review Coca-Cola’s 2014 Equity Plan Before Voting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!