JPMorgan (JPM) Credit Derivatives Loss to Be $4-6 Billion - Reuters
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
Reuters is the second source reporting that the JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) credit derivatives loss will be between $4-6 billion. Early reports went as high as $9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Viacom (VIAB), CBS Corp. (CBS) Holder National Amusements to Call on Companies to Merge - Reuters
- Sarepta's (SRPT) Exondys gets broad coverage from Cigna (CI) - Bloomberg
- SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Trading Halted Again on LUDP; Shares Up 58%+
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!