JPMorgan (JPM) surpasses Wells Fargo (WFC) as largest U.S. bank by market cap
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan is at about $238 billion, while Wells Fargo is just below that.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) names Orssten head of EMEA debt capital markets - Bloomberg
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!