JPMorgan (JPM) Investment Banker Slaughter Resigns - FT
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) investment banker Larry Slaughter is said to have resigned, according to the Financial Times.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Received Regulatory Approvals to Close Acquisition JPMorgan Chase's HSA Business
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/25: (TJX) (PBR) (UTX) Upgraded; (P) (CYBR) (NFLX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!