J.C. Penney (JCP) Gains Heading into Q3 Print
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) gained heading into the release of Q3 results tomorrow morning. The stock surged 7.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement