International Paper (IP) Sees Mid-Day Ramp on Volume
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) bumps higher mid-day on volume spike. Shares are up 1.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Paper (IP) Completes $2.2B Acquisition of Weyerhaeuser's Pulp Business
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- International Paper Finalizes Purchase of Weyerhaeuser's Pulp Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!