Intercept Pharma (ICPT) on Watch Following Gilead's Nash Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercept Pharma (NASDAQ: ICPT) was in focus Thursday after Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) reported Top-Line phase 2 results for GS-4997 (Selonsertib) in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and Diabetic Kidney Disease (DKD).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercept to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit, Bloomberg reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!