InterOil (IOC) Surges Higher, Up 7.3%
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) ramps higher. Shares up 7.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citron's Left Says Wayfair (W) Could Go Away Tomorrow and it Wouldn't Make A Difference
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Gains After Bruttle Sell-Off; Reports Famed Short Seller Went Long
- Barclays plc (BCS) halted for voloaility after falling 5.5% on the London exchange - Bloomberg