InterOil (IOC) Surges Higher, Up 7.3%
- Market Wrap: Nasdaq Back to 'Dot-Com' Highs; Gross Gets Real on Rates; Merger Monday!
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/02: (MDR) (XON) (OCN) Higher; (LAYN) (CZR) (MYL) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) ramps higher. Shares up 7.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Pares Gain on theStreetSweeper.org Mention
- Shake Shack (SHAK) Pops Higher
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Announces Receipt of FDA Complete Response Letter for EXPAREL sNDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!