InterOil (IOC) Sees Sharp Upside
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
- Technicals Point to $60/Share for Intel (INTC)
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) sees sharp upside. Shares are up 8 percent early Wednesday after rising 4 percent on Tuesday. Since 2/5, the stock is up 25% ahead upcoming catalysts: Elk/Antelope resource selldown (expected in March) and Final investment decision for LNG project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreetSweeper Negative on Blue Nile (NILE)
- Geron Corp (GERN) Ramps Higher
- NAES - A Diversified and Growing Energy Services Company