InterOil (IOC) Sees Sharp Upside
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Sees Equipment Sales Up 19% in FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) sees sharp upside. Shares are up 8 percent early Wednesday after rising 4 percent on Tuesday. Since 2/5, the stock is up 25% ahead upcoming catalysts: Elk/Antelope resource selldown (expected in March) and Final investment decision for LNG project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades InterOil (IOC) to Neutral
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Correction to Article; Says Currently Isn't Working with Apple (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!