InterOil (IOC) Sees Sharp Upside
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
- UPDATE: FBI Probing Russia Ties to JPMorgan (JPM) Hacking - Bloomberg
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) sees sharp upside. Shares are up 8 percent early Wednesday after rising 4 percent on Tuesday. Since 2/5, the stock is up 25% ahead upcoming catalysts: Elk/Antelope resource selldown (expected in March) and Final investment decision for LNG project.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hillshire Brands (HSH), Tyson Foods (TSN) in Antitrust Settlement - Bloomberg
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Stock Pressured After Recent Gains
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Lower Following Q2 Results, Cut Outlook from Smith & Wesson (SWHC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!