InterOil (IOC) Sees Sharp Upside
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) sees sharp upside. Shares are up 8 percent early Wednesday after rising 4 percent on Tuesday. Since 2/5, the stock is up 25% ahead upcoming catalysts: Elk/Antelope resource selldown (expected in March) and Final investment decision for LNG project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterOil Presentation Update
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) Ticks Higher Early as Volatility Continues
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!