InterOil (IOC) Sees Sharp Upside
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
InterOil (NYSE: IOC) sees sharp upside. Shares are up 8 percent early Wednesday after rising 4 percent on Tuesday. Since 2/5, the stock is up 25% ahead upcoming catalysts: Elk/Antelope resource selldown (expected in March) and Final investment decision for LNG project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Active on Inventory Scheme Concerns
- Ascent Solar(ASTI) Active; Said to Make Batteries for GoPro (GPRO) Drone
- UPDATE: Zoetis (ZTS) Active; Bayer Selling Diabetes Business but in No Rush to Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!