Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) Pops to Session High Following Positive CNBC Mention
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) Pops to Session High Following Positive CNBC Mention
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMWare (VMW) puts more active than calls into Q3 and outlook
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Halted LUDP
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!