Ingevity (NGVT) Shares See Strong Trading Action
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ingevity (NYSE: NGVT) shares are seeing positive trading activity as the stock hovers near session lows.
Net money flow is $5.12 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.87 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest was last recorded at 1.39 million shares, or 3.37 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 30%
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!