Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet. Re: Herbalife (NYSE: HLF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Adds New VP of Government Relations, Washing D.C. Office Director
- Juno (JUNO) Peers Gain Following Deal with Celgene (CELG)
- Herbalife (HLF) CEO Johnson Saw Signs of 'Pyramid Scheme' Tactics Early On
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!