Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
- Illumina (ILMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Boosts Outlook
Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet. Re: Herbalife (NYSE: HLF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- IBM (IBM) Leads Dow Industrials Decliners Today Following Q3 Numbers, Asset Spin (CAT) (MMM)
- Maria Bartiromo to Interview Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Tuesday, October 21st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!