Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Icahn says the way to short stocks is to keep quiet. Re: Herbalife (NYSE: HLF)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Slips as Talks With Allergan (AGN) Cool - CNBC's Faber
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!