Icahn said didn't buy Herbalife (HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
Icahn said he didn't buy Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman, although the high short interest was appealing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Kyle Bass Talks up Herbalife (HLF)
- UPDATE: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Shares Turn South
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!