Icahn said didn't buy Herbalife (HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Icahn said he didn't buy Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 'get even' with Ackman, although the high short interest was appealing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairholme's St. Joe Company (JOE) in Talks About $400M Secured Loan to Sears Holdings (SHLD) - 13D
- Levin Capital Strategies, L.P Raises Stake in Pinnacle Foods Inc (PF) to 6.9%
- Point72 Asset Shows New 5% Stake in Pier 1 Imports (PIR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!