ITT Educational (ESI) For-Profit Education Peers on Watch as Dept. of Education Clamps Down (DV) (APOL)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Peers include: American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ: APOL), Career Education (NASDAQ: CECO), DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV), Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE), and Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA), among others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DeVry University Offers Tips on Protecting Your Personal Data from Cyberattacks this Holiday Season
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!