ITT Educational (ESI) For-Profit Education Peers on Watch as Dept. of Education Clamps Down (DV) (APOL)
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Peers include: American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ: APOL), Career Education (NASDAQ: CECO), DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV), Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE), and Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA), among others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Red Cross Partners with American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine on Academic Service Learning Initiative
- Options with increasing volume
- Lawsuit for Investors in shares of DeVry Education Group Inc (NYSE:DV) announced by Shareholders Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!