ITT Educational (ESI) For-Profit Education Peers on Watch as Dept. of Education Clamps Down (DV) (APOL)
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Peers include: American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI), Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ: APOL), Career Education (NASDAQ: CECO), DeVry Education Group (NYSE: DV), Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ: LOPE), and Strayer Education (NASDAQ: STRA), among others.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into Q4 and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- Qualcomm (QCOM) January weekly volatility increases after Apple (AAPL) sues over patents and into Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!