IMAX Corp. (IMAX) Sees Heavy Pressure on Volume
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
IMAX Corp. (NYSE: IMAX) is seeing notable pressure. Shares down 5.3% on volume that is running 4x normal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movie Exhibition Stocks on Watch as Film Studios in Talks with Apple for Early Movie Rentals on iTunes
- InvenSense (INVN) calls active after report Japan's TDK in talks to buy
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan