ICON plc (ICLR) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ICON plc (Nasdaq: ICLR) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $4.08 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.64 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at 3.4 percent of float.
Shares are now just about flat on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Off Wall Street Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Strong Sell
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 2.44 to 35.64
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!