ICON plc (ICLR) Shares See Positive Trading Activity
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ICON plc (Nasdaq: ICLR) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $4.08 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 4.64 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at 3.4 percent of float.
Shares are now just about flat on the session.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) December weekly calls active
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility at 31 into Q1 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Slip 0.8% Early