Hospital Stocks Slammed on Trump Victory (HCA) (THC) (UHS)
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hospital stocks are bid sharply lower on a Trump victory. Trump is seen overturning Obamacare, which would be seen as negative for the hospitals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenet Healthcare (THC), Centene (CNC) Enter New Three-Year Insurance Agreement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!