Hospital Stocks Slammed on Trump Victory (HCA) (THC) (UHS)
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hospital stocks are bid sharply lower on a Trump victory. Trump is seen overturning Obamacare, which would be seen as negative for the hospitals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19