Herbalife (HLF) Moves Off Highs with Icahn Interview Ongoing
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is coming off highs with Icahn interview ongoing. Shares up 8%. They were as high as 20%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) is Down 19% Since Mid-August... Here's the Rub
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Comments on Taser's (TASR) '292 Patent Press Release; Believes Claims are 'Misleading'
- UPDATE: CBOE Says All Classes Now Available For Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!