Herbalife (HLF) Moves Off Highs with Icahn Interview Ongoing
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is coming off highs with Icahn interview ongoing. Shares up 8%. They were as high as 20%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Plans to Webcast Herbalife (HLF) Video on Feb. 9th
- Citron Research's Left Will Appear on Bloomberg to Discuss Wayfair (W)
- Herbalife Hosts Fit Camp in Support of American Heart Association’s National Wear Red Day®