Herbalife (HLF) Moves Off Highs with Icahn Interview Ongoing
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple multi-billion dollar Irish tax bill: sources
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is coming off highs with Icahn interview ongoing. Shares up 8%. They were as high as 20%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Chatter Icahn Adding More as He Looks to Bury Ackman
- Herbalife (HLF) September calls active after Icahn announced purchasing another 2.3M shares
- Corrections Corp. (CXW), GEO Group (GEO) Defended at Suntrust - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!