Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher into Icahn Interview
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is moving off the lows into the CNBC interview with Carl Icahn at 12PM. Shares last traded up 13%. They had been up over 20% in pre-open trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman Backed Into a Corner on Herbalife (HLF), Icahn Tells CNBC
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Ticks Higher as CEO Musk Plans Autopilot Improvements
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/29: (AAPL) (TTWO) (HLF) (CNAT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!