Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher into Icahn Interview
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is moving off the lows into the CNBC interview with Carl Icahn at 12PM. Shares last traded up 13%. They had been up over 20% in pre-open trading.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Preparing Offer Letter for Time Warner (TWC)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tells Ackman Investors: Get Out While You Can!
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Mindray Medical (MR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!