Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher into Icahn Interview
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is moving off the lows into the CNBC interview with Carl Icahn at 12PM. Shares last traded up 13%. They had been up over 20% in pre-open trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Herbalife (HLF) $1.175B Cov-Lite 7Y 1L TL for Refi, $150m RCF; Bank Meeting Jan. 20 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!