Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher into Icahn Interview
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is moving off the lows into the CNBC interview with Carl Icahn at 12PM. Shares last traded up 13%. They had been up over 20% in pre-open trading.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Active on Icahn Ice Bucket Challenge Tweet
- Traders Get Cautious into Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Ahead of Q2 Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/27: (TSLA) (TIF) (MSFT) (FB) (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!