Herbalife (HLF) Moves Higher into Icahn Interview
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) is moving off the lows into the CNBC interview with Carl Icahn at 12PM. Shares last traded up 13%. They had been up over 20% in pre-open trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) wins third dismissal of pyramid scheme suit - Reuters
- Voltari (VLTC) Sees Continued Early Momentum
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) needs another $100 million - Shkreli
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!