Helen of Troy (HELE) Sees Positive Trading into Close
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $6.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.6 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at about 3 percent of float.
Shares of HELE are down 1 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Certolizumab pegol (Cimzia®) AutoClicks® Prefilled Pen - a New Self-injection Device Designed in Collaboration With Patients and Good Grips® - is Now Available in the UK on the NHS
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Dipexium Pharma (DPRX) Resumes Trading Following LUDP Halt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!