Helen of Troy (HELE) Sees Positive Trading into Close
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $6.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.6 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest remains relatively low at about 3 percent of float.
Shares of HELE are down 1 percent in late trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H & R Block (HRB) volatility increases into Q2 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BOBE KMI COST TOL HRB LULU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!