HP, Inc. (HPQ) Shares Dip as Microsoft (MSFT) Debuts First PC
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Microsoft PC will sport a 28-inch touchscreen display, four USB ports, SD card slot, Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA 980GTX graphics, and more.
Shares of Hewlett-Packard are up 0.5 percent, but down from earlier highs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP Inc. Redefines Security Practices in Managed Print Services for World's Most Secure Printing
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing call volume on December 2