Gun Stocks Gain Early on Trump Victory (SWHC) (RGR)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gun stocks are bid sharply higher on a Trump victory.
The move higher appears somewhat counter-intuitive as Obama was seen as the sector's best salesman given rhetoric about gun control, which drove sales. Clinton would have fanned these fears while a Trump victory would likely ease them.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Maintains Neutral View on Smith & Wesson (SWHC) as Outlook Moderates Post Election
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)