GrubHub (GRUB), Yelp (YELP) Shares Pressured as Facebook (FB) Debuts New 'Order Food' Feature
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GrubHub (NYSE: GRUB) shares are seeing some pressure as Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) introduced a new feature to order food on its platform. According to the news bit: "You can now order food from restaurants directly from their Facebook Pages. Simply click “Start Order” on any restaurant’s Facebook Page that uses Delivery.com or Slice."
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) is also on watch over the same report amid Facebook's Recommendations feature.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Slips to Session Low, Down 1.75%
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX