GoPro (GPRO) debuts Hero5 Black waterproof camera at $399 - Bloomberg
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) debuts Hero5 Black waterproof camera at $399, according to Bloomberg. New cameras also upload to cloud automatically while chrging.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO): November Data Confirms Sell - Dougherty
- GoPro (GPRO) Begins Selling Stabilization Grip for HERO5 Camera
- Options with increasing volume: ABY NKTR PEIX SPA NVS RUTH AIRM BTI NBR