Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Shares See Late-Day Action
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Global Eagle Entertainment (Nasdaq: ENT) shares are active in late trading. The stock dipped lower on volume and is slowly moving higher. Shares are down 4.6 percent Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Eagle Named Fastest-Growing Global Teleport Operator in 2016 Rankings
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!